WordProblems

This week for Miss White maths group, we learned about revision number knowledge.

First, Miss White explained to us what our task was. Our task was to go on a google slide and paste our word problems to the google slide. In total there are supposed to be 27 slides. Miss White also said to work through the revision sheet. Make sure you read the problems carefully and figure out which operation problem to solve.

Next, we had to copy and paste our word problems onto the google slide. When we finished pasting our word problem onto the google slide, Miss White said to read through others and think in our head what are the answers.

Lastly, when we finished reading through all of the word problems, Miss White decided to tell us to make a copy of the google slide and work through it. It was hard and easy at the same time. I got all of them correct which was surprising because I haven’t gone through that much.

I enjoyed doing this task. I did well at solving the questions. I need to improve on doing hard word problems to see if I improved much.